Electronic Banking Officer
Millennium Bank - Ooltewah, TN
At Millennium Bank, helping our customers with their financial wellness is our top priority—and we love to do so as a team.
The Electronic Banking Officer is responsible for performing a variety of operational processing and support for electronic services offered by the Bank, (included but not limited to ACH Origination, wire transfers, debit cards, retail and business online banking, consumer and business bill pay, remote deposit and Positive Pay) and related responsibilities as assigned in conformance with the Bank’s policies, procedures and objectives including attention to security and risk management.
Millennium Bank offers a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including:
- Health, dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday Pay
- Administers ACH online and processing solution (ACH Client and ACH Manager).
- Responsible for ACH Origination – including but not limited to policies, agreements, customer support, set-up, management of limits, and audits.
- Responsible for Wire Transfers (incoming, outgoing, domestic and international) – including but not limited to policies, agreements, customer support, set-up, management of limits, and audits.
- Responsible for Commercial Cash Management setup and support.
- Positive Pay Support setup, maintenance, customer support.
- Responsible for RDC – including but not limited to policies, agreements, install, support, management of limits, and audits.
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit Support enrollment, maintenance, customer support.
- Sweep Support setup, maintenance, customer support.
- Debit Card Support – including but not limited to card maintenance, monthly reissuance, fraud monitoring, dispute processing in accordance with REG E and vendor relationship.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3 + years of banking experience preferred.
- Accredited ACH professional certification preferred or willingness to procure accreditation.
- Associate’s Degree in banking, business, or related field preferred.
- General knowledge of banking products.
- Working knowledge of banking laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of ACH principles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other computer software programs.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email resume to:
Sharon Coontz, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org