Digital Products Leader
Oakworth Capital Bank
Oakworth Capital Bank is expanding and has an excellent opportunity for someone to join our team in Birmingham, AL! We are looking for a full-time Digital Products Leader that will play a vital role in supporting our business goals and overall vision. An ideal candidate would meet the qualifications listed below, and more importantly, be able to demonstrate that they live by Oakworth Core Values (Golden Rule, Character, Innovative Spirit, Professionalism, Work Ethic).
Responsibilities and Duties:
This role will lead the development and execution of strategies and products that support the Oakworth client experience through digital channels and platforms.
- Develop, implement, maintain and communicate the roadmap for driving a valued client experience through digital products, including online/mobile banking, wealth and advisory, and mobile wallet/payments.
- Collaborate with internal teams to leverage technology for better serving clients
- Select and manage partner/vendor relationships that support the client experience through digital products
- Lead adoption, integration, and communication of products and services to digital platforms (online, mobile)
- Identify, track and report the business outcomes that must be achieved with the execution of the digital road map (key performance indicators).
- Oversees all digital product channels that are a part of the client experience. This includes but may not be limited to the online and mobile platforms for all services.
- Translate the company’s strategy into a tangible digital road map that identifies the prioritization, sequencing, and dependencies of key initiatives.
- Design and confirm the target client experience that will be deployed and organize which platforms, vendors, customizations, and integrations will be required to achieve desired experience.
- Take ownership of issues related to the functionality of any online platform that impacts our clients and sees the problem through to resolution promptly, communicating with all constituents throughout the process.
- Maintain strong relationships with all vendor relationships that provide digital services (online banking, online wealth, mobile, and any service clients use via digital), including:
- Ensure current services are provided in a reliable and value-added manner.
- Explore client needs and identify new solutions that Oakworth can implement.
- Manage execution and especially vendor performance as new releases and features come online.
- Work with the Director of Communications and Marketing to ensure consistency in our digital marketing strategy.
- Work with all internal teams (technology, marketing, treasury, debit card, credit card, Solutions Group, operations) to ensure gaps in services are addressed, communicated, and supported consistently as well as continuously improving these services.
- Develop and oversee the adoption of services provided via the digital channel (online account opening, P2P, Card Controls, etc.).
- Own the integration of products and services into our digital offering, promoting internally our digital capabilities.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction with our online experience and product offerings.
- Continually explore and evaluate providers in the marketplace:
- Maintain and prioritize a list of services and products being evaluated, implemented, and communicated.
- Anticipate resources needed and develop a budget for investing in new services and products.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7-10 years in digital operations in financial services, including e-commerce, digital product delivery, and web development.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience and understanding of digital delivery of financial services, including online banking, wealth, and/or mobile platforms.
- Proven history of understanding the impact of technology trends on the organization’s digital channels and development of plans to address them.
- Ability to translate the functional needs of a platform to a provider that is responsible for the technical requirements to meet those needs
- Experience working with multiple platforms delivered through a single channel.
- Proven success in leading and working within technical teams.
Oakworth has been named the #1 Best Bank to Work For, for 4 years in a row, by American Banker Magazine. To learn more about our story and what makes Oakworth unique, visit https://www.oakworth.com/.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.